INFORMATION ABOUT US
Email : Semi-World@semilac.ie
Correspondence /complaints/return/order collection =>
Please contact email@example.com
You will receive e-mail + text notification from DPD (ROI and Northern Ireland only)
Post - Due to many orders missing by post we have to suspended shipping by POST. Apologies for inconvenient!
Delivery charges are subject to change and the most actual delivery charge will be shown at the check out.
Please note that we reserve rights to suspend shipping for certain period of the time ( for example holiday break etc. ) with notification about this action by pop-up window on our website, text messages, e-mail.
2. THE WEBSITE
This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the www.semilac.ie
Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Website, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Website, and so therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sumptuous (www.semilac.ie) disclaim all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
The materials that are contained on our site are provided for your use and for general information purposes only and in no way claim to be or constitute legal, medical or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
SUMPTUOUS reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this Website.
3. PRODUCTS & PRICE
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only
- Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colors accurately reflect the color of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- SUMPTUOUS are obliged and undertakes to provide services and deliver items free from defects.
- The prices of the products do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the delivery pricelist.
- Prices quoted are final price for customers (no Vat include as SUMPTUOUS are not a VAT registered company)
- Products will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order.
- If we mistakenly accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may cancel supply of the Product and refund you any sums you have paid.
3.1 PRODUCTS WARRANTY
- If the item sold has a defect, the consumer can:
a) submit a request for a price reduction;
b) file a statement of withdrawal from the order agreement;
unless the seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the consumer, replaces the defective item with a defect-free item or removes a defect
- Customers have one year manufacturer warranty
3.2 HOW TO PAY
- You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit - processed by Stripe, PayPal or Cash this option apply only for personal collection.
- SUMPTUOUS made effort to provide secured and safe payment as possible ( We use SSL Certificate and leader payment service like PayPal or Stripe but we can't take any responsibility for payments fail due to system problem with these operators )
- Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase
- Order will be processed after full Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges received.
- We may submit your order to a third party fraud screening provider who securely review orders on behalf of SUMPTUOUS to eliminate fraud and safeguard our customers' transactions. We will not be liable for any delays to your order that this process may cause.
- Can be placed 24 hours a day.
- To place an order, customer should follow at least the following steps, some of which may be repeated several times:
a) add a product to the shopping cart;
b) select a method of delivery;
c) select a payment method from among available method
- Orders will be processed from Monday to Thursday (Friday orders will be delivered to the courier on Monday with next day delivery*) and will be delivered to transport company 1-2 days of receiving full payment.
* Courier reserve 1-2 days for delivery
4.1 RETURN POLICY
- Customers have 14 days to contact us about making a return.
- Product has to be unused
- Customer will be liable for any return shipping costs
- Customer need to present purchase receipt
- In case of return, please contact Semi-World@semilac.ie
- Customer can request a refund for the items or select to have an alternative product sent.
- We will refund you the price paid after inspect the goods returned and if later discover that the product was used or handled in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate operational amount
- If an item you received is faulty, please contact our customer service Semi-World@semilac.ie immediately Faulty items will be replaced provided the goods are in their original condition and have not been tampered with (Example if an items outer casing has been opened or a plug has been cut from its cable, then your warranty will become void)
- If we are unable to replace an item you will be offered a credit note to the value
If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
For professional use only!
Semilac® Liquids , Tools , Devices, UV hybrid/UV Gel system are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Please check each product article card for the Product Ingredients, please do not use if sensitivity to any of them!
6. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We at SUMPTUOUS are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- IP for demography identification so w can shown product in currency relevant to your location
- Phone, Email, Address to our courier company only for delivery purpose and notification about the delivery
- Date of birth only for checking if you are over 18 and better understanding of our
- Phone number Email to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
- To contact you by email and phone , text message for the purpose of sending occasional Newsletters/Special Offers if you agreed to receive such emails by assign to newsletter or tick opt-in box. you may opt out of this feature by unsubscribing at any time by contacting us through email, phone or social media .
- To contact you by email/phone if you have asked through our website - to be contacted when an item is back in stock.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE USING COOKIES AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE IMPLEMENTED ON OUR WEBSITE FOR
- Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by HOSTINGIRELAND. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet . No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data
1. Web server does not automatically collect any data, apart from data from cookie files.
2. Cookie files are data, especially text files, stored in the User's web browser and are used for websites. Cookies normally contain names of the websites they come from, storage time in the web browser and a unique number.
3. The subject storing cookies in the user's web browser and obtaining access to them is service operator – Sumptuous
4. Cookies are used for:
a) adjusting website content to Users' preferences and optimization of website use; especially files that allow recognition of User's web browser and adequately display the webpage adjusted to their needs;
b) creating statistics, which allow to understand how Users use the websites, which allows to improve their layout and content;
c) maintaining User's session (when logged in), thanks to which the User does not need to log in to every sub page separately;
5. Web server uses two basic types of cookie files: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User's web browser until they log out, leave webpage or close the programme (search engine). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's web browser for a time specified in cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. Web server uses the following types of cookie files:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling use of services available on web server, e.g. authentication cookie files used to authenticate services that require authentication on the service;
b) secure cookie files used for security, e.g. used for discovering web server authentication abuse;
c) "efficiency" cookie files, enabling gathering information about the way server web pages are used;
d) "functional" cookie files, enabling "remembering" some of the User's chosen settings and interface personalisation, e.g. chosen language or region that the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) "commercial" cookie files, enabling providing Users with commercial content tailored to their interests;
7. In many cases, the application used for searching internet web pages (search engine) allows storing cookie files by default. Service Users can change cookie file settings at any time. Those settings can specifically be changed to block automatic cookie file service through search engine settings, or notify every time they are stored in User's web browser. More detailed information about the options and way cookie files are used are available in the programme settings (of the search engine).
9. Cookie files stored in User's web browser can also be used by commercial partners
10. Cookie file used for Google Analytics
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
- Any materials published on our site belongs to SUMPTUOUS or SEMILAC® brand (which belongs to Nesperta sp. z o.o), All rights reserved
8. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact Semi-World@semilac.ie