Semilac Base for UV Hybrid. Its task is to increase adhesion of UV Hybrid Semilac and protection of the natural nail plate. It ensures durability of hybrid manicure to 21 days.
You may also like our standard base coat - Semilac Gel Polish Base Hema Free - version for nails sensitive to HEMA ingredients!
CHARACTER: basic, effective, efficient.
FOR WHOM: for all those who want a quick, natural effect.
SPECIALIZATION: protection and increasing the adhesion of the varnish to the natural nail plate
Hurry! Only a few remain.
SEMILAC® combines the attributes of a UV gel and a nail polish. Advanced manufacturing technology of the SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish and specially selected and prepared pigments give it the ultimate, highest quality among all hybrid products.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24/48 W lamp – 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
For professional use
Semilac® UV hybrid are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
• nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
• loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
• inflammation and allergic reaction,
• nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
• open cuts local to treatment area,
• cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
• sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Urethane Acrylate Oligomer, Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Phenyl Bis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)-phosphine Oxide.