The Pro White electric nail drill from Semilac
is a professional choice for the quick and safe removal of UV gel polish
and UV gel and acrylic gel.
This high-quality drill helps in easily preparing the cuticles and the nail plates
as well as removing UV gel and acrylic gel manicures. The easy-grip handle,
intuitive control and speed adjustment in one comfortable module are sure
to make manicures easier.
The speed can be adjusted using the knob or the pedal. The ability to combine modes (hand and foot) improves the efficiency. The High-class Pro White electric nail drill guarantees smooth speed adjustment up to 35 000 RPM and comfortable,
quiet work without vibrations.
Main features of the electric nail drill:
· Power 65W
· Smooth speed adjustment up to 35 000 RPM
· The speed can be adjusted using the knob or the pedal.
· The ability to work in either hand or foot mode, a combination which improves efficiency.
· An easy grip for storing the drill handle.
· Vibration-free operation.
· Simple system for changing drill bits.
· Easy-grip, non-slip handle.
· Torque: 450 gcm = 4.5 Ncm
· Motor type: brush
· Handle weight: 0.2 kg
· Its fashionable, simple and eye-friendly design perfectly matches any beauty salon setting.
· Compact dimensions and stable in use, thanks to the non-slip handle.
The set includes:
Grip for drill handle
Handle with a grip for drill bits
Hurry! Only a few remain.
The Semilac electric nail drill machine is a professional device to prepare the nail plate, remove old gel or gel polish manicure and prepare cuticles. Proper and safe use requires experience and knowledge. In order to correctly use the electric nail drill machine and achieve the best results, we highly recommend you to take part in professional nail drill courses.
1. Connect the power supply cable to the electric nail drill machine. If you want to use the foot part of the nail drill machine - additionally connect the pedal (with its cable).
2. Then connect the handle to the electric nail drill machine. Then firmly turn the center ring of the handle to open the valve, insert nail drill bit and turn back the ring to close the bit ( do not insert too deep.
3. Using a power supply, connect the drill to the power supply. Press the ON / OFF button and select the desired speed (using the knob) (if you do not have the foot pedal option connected). To change the direction of rotation, turn off and press the FWD / REV button.
4. The electric nail file is ready to use. Remember that the nail drill bit should not be perpendicular / vertical to the nail plate.
More info: CHECK OUT OUR BLOG WITH VIDEO TUTORIAL