Semilac Power Neon - 427 Jungle of Joy
In places where there are no paths, you have to make your own! Take confident steps whenever you are – thanks to Jungle of Joy, in a neon, warm turquoise shade with a mint tone. It helps you charge up with positive energy and gives you more power. Even if you are in a place you don’t know, you can feel like you are in paradise. A manicure in a neon, warm, turquoise colour boosts your confidence, so you can support the girls around you in discovering their own paths!
For maximum colour intensity, apply light color gel polish base coat. We recommend Semilac Fiber Base Works perfect with pastel and neon colors.
UV LED Lamp 12W - 60 sec.
UV LED lamp 24W/36 - 30 sec.
UV LED Lamp 24W/48W - 30 sec.
UV LED Diamond lamp 24W/48 - 30 sec.
UV LED Diamond lamp 36W/54 - 30 sec.
Hurry! Only a few remain.
Apply a thin layer of UV gel nail polish over a cured layer of your favourite UV gel base coat (For a more intense colour, apply it over a light base coat such as Fiber Base), then cure using a UV LED lamp. Do not apply the product directly to the nail plate. You can apply two layers of the nail polish to achieve the desired effect. Finish the design by applying and curing your favourite Semilac Top.
You can also find useful application, removal and other useful video tutorials under this link - Semilac Ireland Edu Center
Keep out of reach of children. Please read the directions for use carefully. Avoid contact with the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid direct inhalation. Product may cause an allergic reaction. Cure under a UV/LED lamp. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammation or allergic reactions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and surrounding areas.
- Cuts in the treated area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
Any damage, diseases or lesions in the nail plate or the nail areas. Hypersensitivity to any ingredient. Do not use the product more than once a week.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, HEMA, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Silica, Alumina, p-Hydroxyanisole, (+/-) CI 45380, CI 77891, CI 77289, CI 77492.