Semilac Power Neon - 426 Sweet Luck
Some sweetness can make you happy and give you power! The energising Sweet Luck gel polish, a magenta shade with pink powder, was created for all girls who love infecting others with their smile, just like you. A neon pink manicure highlights your natural optimism! Just like a sweet gift, it makes your day better, also for the women around you. Happiness can be multiplied when we share it, so don’t hold back and show the world your energy!
For maximum colour intensity, apply light color gel polish base coat. We recommend Semilac Fiber Base Works perfect with pastel and neon colors
UV LED Lamp 12W - 60 sec.
UV LED lamp 24W/36 - 30 sec.
UV LED Lamp 24W/48W - 30 sec.
UV LED Diamond lamp 24W/48 - 30 sec.
UV LED Diamond lamp 36W/54 - 30 sec.
Hurry! Only a few remain.
Apply a thin layer of UV gel nail polish over a cured layer of your favourite UV gel base coat (For a more intense colour, apply it over a light base coat such as Fiber Base), then cure using a UV LED lamp. Do not apply the product directly to the nail plate. You can apply two layers of the nail polish to achieve the desired effect. Finish the design by applying and curing your favourite Semilac Top.
You can also find useful application, removal and other useful video tutorials under this link - Semilac Ireland Edu Center
Keep out of reach of children. Please read the directions for use carefully. Avoid contact with the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid direct inhalation. Product may cause an allergic reaction. Cure under a UV/LED lamp. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammation or allergic reactions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and surrounding areas.
- Cuts in the treated area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
Any damage, diseases or lesions in the nail plate or the nail areas. Hypersensitivity to any ingredient. Do not use the product more than once a week.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, HEMA, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Silica, Alumina, p-Hydroxyanisole, (+/-) CI 45380, CI 77891, CI 77289, CI 77492.