Semilac Power Neon - 423 Full of Sunshine
The sun brings everything to life and the corners of our mouth go up just like that! You are sure to smile radiantly regardless of the weather thanks to the new neon Full of Sunshine UV gel polish, in a warm, sunny shade with a banana tone. Thanks to its sunny, energising colour, you are sure to charge up and spread your energy with other women near you. Your power is inspiring – see how it feels to be a walking ray of sunshine.
For maximum colour intensity, apply light color gel polish base coat. We recommend Semilac Fiber Base Works perfect with pastel and neon colors.
UV LED Lamp 12W - 60 sec.
UV LED lamp 24W/36 - 30 sec.
UV LED Lamp 24W/48W - 30 sec.
UV LED Diamond lamp 24W/48 - 30 sec.
UV LED Diamond lamp 36W/54 - 30 sec.
Hurry! Only a few remain.
Apply a thin layer of UV gel nail polish over a cured layer of your favourite UV gel base coat (For a more intense colour, apply it over a light base coat such as Fiber Base), then cure using a UV LED lamp. Do not apply the product directly to the nail plate. You can apply two layers of the nail polish to achieve the desired effect. Finish the design by applying and curing your favourite Semilac Top.
Keep out of reach of children. Please read the directions for use carefully. Avoid contact with the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid direct inhalation. Product may cause an allergic reaction. Cure under a UV/LED lamp. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammation or allergic reactions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and surrounding areas.
- Cuts in the treated area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
Any damage, diseases or lesions in the nail plate or the nail areas. Hypersensitivity to any ingredient. Do not use the product more than once a week.
For More Precautions, advices and user guide please click this link
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, HEMA, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Silica, Alumina, p-Hydroxyanisole, (+/-) CI 45380, CI 77891, CI 77289, CI 77492.