Primer is high quality liquid etching the natural nail plate. It increasaes adhension of layer applied on nail plate
In case of low temperature outside (even +10°C ) - PLEASE NOTE
PRIMER may freezes during the courier delivery when low temperatures are outside After unpacking the PRIMER, it can not be open straight away. It should be
leave at room temperature until it returns completely to a liquid consistency. Only after
change to liquid state form, cap can be open and it can be used on nail plate. Please
also note that whole process does not change PRIMER's properties.
Hurry! Only a few remain.
Using suitable products will give your nails a glow and healthy appearance.Out of all parts of our body, our nails are most exposed to the harmful environmental factors and micro trauma.When it comes to any products used for manicure, clients should be certain of their origin.We offer this certainty.
Please read before use!
For professional use only
Semilac® UV hybrid system are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
• nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
• loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
• inflammation and allergic reaction,
• nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
• open cuts local to treatment area,
• cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
• sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Methacrylic Acid, Butyl Methacrylate, Butyl Acetate.