Colorless UV Hybrid with soft building gel properties. Ideal for use on a weak plate. It can be used to extend the nail plate.
Hurry! Only a few remain.
SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish combines the attributes of a UV gel and a nail polish. Advanced manufacturing technology of the SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish and specially selected and prepared pigments give it the ultimate, highest quality among all hybrid products.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 60 + 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24/48 W lamp – 60 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
• nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
• loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
• inflammation and allergic reaction,
• nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
• open cuts local to treatment area,
• cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
• sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, Hema, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491.