Semilac Extend 5in1 is an innovative gel polish that contains the 5 most desirable properties. It is base, color and top in one! In addition, it gives you the opportunity to build up your nail plate and extend it up to 1 cm! Semilac Extend 5in1 is available in two color versions: Semilac Extend 5in1 Soft Beige 801 (light beige shade) and Semilac Extend 5in1 Dirty Nude Rose 802 (rosy tone of dirty pink). The product is characterized by a dense consistency and hard structure with high elasticity at the same time. In addition, it has self-leveling properties and allows you to build, align and extend the nail plate.
Hurry! Only a few remain.
The application of Semilac Extend 5in1 is easy and pleasant – it will not be a problem even for people just starting their adventure with nail styling. Depending on the effect we want to achieve, the application looks as follows:
When using Semilac Extend 5in1 as one product with 5 properties:
1. Prepare a nail and degrease it with Semilac Nail Cleaner.
2. Apply one coat of Semilac Extend 5in1 in the color of your choice directly to the plate. The thickness of the layer depends on the desired effect - in order to build up or extend the nail on the template, apply a bit more of the product and cure each layer in the lamp. Due to the relatively high pigmentation of the product, the layers should not be too thick, and the cure time should be about twice as long as usually.
3. Product should be cured in the Semilac lamp.
4. At the end, degrease manicure with Semilac Nail Cleaner to remove the dispersion layer. Styling in a fashionable business color is ready!
UV LED 6 W Lamp – 3 x 45 sec
UV LED 3 W Lamp– 3 x 60 sec
UV LED 9 W Lamp– 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 24 W Lamp– 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 36 W Lamp– 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 24/48 W Lamp– 2 x 30 sec
UV 36 W Lamp– 120 sec
For professional use only
Semilac® UV hybrid are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
• nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
• loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
• inflammation and allergic reaction,
• nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
• open cuts local to treatment area,
• cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
• sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Glycol HEMA-Methacrylate, Silica, PEG-9 Dimethacrylate, Bis(Methacryloyloxyethyl) Phosphate, BHT, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole, (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77266, CI 42090, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 15850