Non-Acid Primer is a top quality liquid to etch the nail plate and ensure strong coat adhesion.
Check out also our other Primer Acid Free with Vitamins - Semilac Vitamin Primer
Hurry! Only a few remain.
Using suitable products will give your nails a glow and healthy appearance.Out of all parts of our body, our nails are most exposed to the harmful environmental factors and micro trauma.When it comes to any products used for manicure, clients should be certain of their origin.We offer this certainty.
Please read before use!
For professional use only
Semilac® UV hybrid system are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
• nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
• loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
• inflammation and allergic reaction,
• nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
• open cuts local to treatment area,
• cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
• sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Isopropylidenediphenyl Bisoxyhydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Hema, Hydroquinone, P-hydroxyanisole.