The Evening Sand shade has been created from a variation on evening desert sand. Behind the shade, there is the warmth of Saharan sand, a soft shimmer and unique landscapes. Choose this colour when you want to restore the power of holiday adventures and a desire to explore what is still unknown.
Discover more summer memories with the colours of Mother Nature in the unique Into Her Tenderness collection!
Hema was not used in the production of this UV gel polish.
UV LED 12 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Apply a thin layer of UV gel nail polish over a cured layer of your favourite UV gel base coat (For a more intense colour, apply it over a light base coat such as Fiber Base), then cure using a UV LED lamp. Do not apply the product directly to the nail plate. You can apply two layers of the nail polish to achieve the desired effect. Finish the design by applying and curing your favourite Semilac Top.
You can also find useful application, removal and other useful video tutorials under this link - Semilac Ireland Edu Center
Keep out of reach of children. Please read the directions for use carefully. Avoid contact with the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid direct inhalation. Product may cause an allergic reaction. Cure under a UV/LED lamp. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammation or allergic reactions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and surrounding areas.
- Cuts in the treated area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
Any damage, diseases or lesions in the nail plate or the nail areas. Hypersensitivity to any ingredient. Do not use the product more than once a week.
Ingredients: Bis-HPMA Poly(1,4-Butanediol)-14/IPDI Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Silica, BHT, p-Hydroxyanisole, (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77742, CI 77289.