Semilac Leveller Base is a flexible self-leveling base, which is the ideal base for the Semilac color gel polish. It provides good traction and durability of styling. The new base for Semilac gel polish additionally fills in irregularities, model the nail plate and allows it to be rebuilt. Because of its consistency, the Semilac self-leveling base is very easy to use.
Hurry! Only a few remain.
Semilac Leveller Base - a self-leveling base for gel polish nails.
This new product Semilac Leveller Base is a self-leveling base for hybrid nails. Thanks to the very dense consistency, the Semilac base is very easy to apply, which will surely appeal to those who are beginning their nail styling adventure.
UV LED 6 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24/48 W lamp – 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
For professional use
Semilac® UV hybrid are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
• nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
• loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
• inflammation and allergic reaction,
• nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
• open cuts local to treatment area,
• cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
• sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Glycol HEMA-Methacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis Phosphate, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole.